- Please be sure to keep your chromebook safe in the carrying case provided.
- Chromebooks will be going home each night and should be charged so they are ready to go for the next day. You may keep the charger at home.
- All chromebooks are equipped with GoGuardian, which allows the school to see everything the child accesses from their device, whether they are at home or at school.
- There will be a class meeting every Wednesday at 10:00.
- Your child is expected to follow the specials schedule when accessing remote learning. The first Wednesday will be a Day 2, so your child should access whichever special area lesson they would have that day (Art, Lab, Library, Music, or PE).
Remote Learning Support:
- Look for "Connect with a Teacher" in your child's Google Classroom. This link will be live each school day, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Your child can connect with one of our staff members and ask questions. If the staff member is unable to answer questions, they will send a message to your child's teacher and the teacher will reach out when they get a moment to do so.
- Please be on the lookout for our district's 1:1 handbook and review the information in it. If you have any questions, please reach out.